Bedlingtonshire Primary Health Care Team will provide the best possible service. Everyone has a right to expect suitable health care and support, whatever their needs.
Bedlingtonshire Medical Group
Vision & Values
Values are important to the Practice as they describe the way in which we work.
The practice’s vision to be a successful health care team providing a caring, high quality and safe service for all our patients is supported by our values – Patient Centred, Continuous Improvement, Work Together and Learn.
- We will listen to patients, carers and visitors concerns and take action.
- Give priority to actions that will improve the service and promote patient safety.
- Always report incidents or near misses that could cause harm to patients.
- Listen to the views of others so that the best way forward can be found.
- Use initiative to solve problems and inform others when aware of potential problems.
- Celebrate and share good practice.Take pride in our work and that of our team
- Be aware of our own behaviour and how it impacts on others, challenge inappropriate behaviour.
- Look for ways of improving patient care.
- Display an open mind to new ideas and proposals.
- Remain positive but realistic about the challenges of change.
- View and promote change as an opportunity for improving and developing work.
- Engage in formal and informal learning and development activities.
- Assess, apply and develop our skills, abilities and experience and seek opportunities for feedback.
- Support and encourage others to develop their knowledge, skills and behaviours.
- Take an active interest in what is happening more widely within the practice.
It is quick and easy to register with a GP using our simple online GP registration form. Whether you are new to the area or have never registered with a GP practice before, there is usually no need to come to the practice to complete your registration and no proof of address is required. We are a local GP Practice and have a catchment area for home visiting purposes, but we welcome patients from outside our practice boundary.
We want to get better at communicating with our patients and ensure you can read and understand the information we send you.
If you find it hard to read our letters or if you need someone to support you at appointments, please complete our Accessibility Needs Form below.
Meet our Team
Our clinical team includes GPs, Practice Nurses and Phlebotomist / Healthcare Assistants.
The Reception Team look after patients, their appointments, prescriptions and all the stuff that flies around - a massive amount of administration involved in running a busy practice and this includes a backroom team of Administrators to handle the huge influx of correspondence and data each day.
See Our Reviews
We encourage our patients to let us know about their positive experiences at our practice. If you'd like to leave a review, please do so on the NHS website
Alternatively, if you've had a bad experience we'd also like to know. Please contact us and let us know how we can improve.
Our building has suitable access for disabled patients. If anyone experiences any difficulty please let us know.
Bedlingtonshire Park Medical Group has a successful Patient Participation Group (PPG). You can find out more here
GP Patient Survey
The GP Patient Survey is an independent survey run by Ipsos MORI on behalf of NHS England. The survey is sent out to over two million people across England. The results show how people feel about their GP practice.
Our overall CQC Rating was: OUTSTANDING
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) makes sure hospitals, care homes, dental and GP surgeries, and all other care services in England provide people with safe, effective, compassionate and high-quality care and encourages them to make improvements where possible.SEE THE FULL REPORT
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.